Readers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Everything ends in a stroke of time,
Nothing remains the same nothing rhymes,
The bitter symphony,
That's what life is.
Behind the spotlights,
Its all beautiful,
When collapse into reality,
Dear check out its worst mood.
Living is dangerous,
Survival is painful,
Die with me tonight,
Bid the demons a sweet goodbye.
Hazed with smoke of sorrow and cries,
The ridiculous chapters ruin it all,
Heartless would survive the struggle,
And the weaker would die with me tonight.


6 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Most deep and thought provoking words yet excellently written

Take care.
Yvonne,

WritingsForLife said...

As they say, the only constant is change.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

The end is coming everybody run now, we're gonna live forever gonna forever tonight...
tonight tonight!

30 Seconds to Mars



Interesting lines, but I'd rather be wretched and cruel than be broken and torn, just for now. All rise!

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Oliver said...

I know bad things happen but I always want to stay happy. Whenever I'm sad I try to be happy. Doing it certainly makes a person stronger. =]

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Good one!

Anil Sawan said...

intense!

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.