Readers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What a pleasure being at place where you belong-SCREWED UP CORNER.

I really feel lazy like hell these days.I feel like sleeping all the time at my off hours,may be because of so much stress. :|
 I’m out of the blue now. I came back to the normal version of life.
Everything is okay, not good, but okay. 


Btw, Let me shift your attention from my boring life to what i want to share with you all.Its not a story or a poem which i often scribble.Its just something that struck to  my grain sized brain.

Here it goes,

I read somewhere-Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave." 

But have you ever wondered how these chances,mistakes,pain,failures change the whole life?The phases which may get over but at times hovers like an unseen ghost spoiling the entire being.Though we manage to survive through all,but doesn't it leave an everlasting impact? :|
   
*Peace*

5 comments:

Shriti said...

It does :/ I feel the same way these days!!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

It does get better I assure you, have been there through the experiences of life and now have another hurdle to get over . I got over it once and I KNOW I can do it again.

Take care.
Yvonne.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

They also say that something that doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

So, whether we learn to live from that past, or start dwelling in it determines what becomes of us.

Nice read.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Curl Jung said...

I feel quite lethargic these days too.
BTY nice blog and thanks for flowing my blog:)
Followed ya back.

Zeba said...

I hear you. Sigh.

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.