Readers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Inked.

I am officially proud to say that I finally crossed something on my bucket list!! 
Ok, to be honest I haven't checked it in forever so I do not really remember what is on this said list, but I do know that getting a tattoo was one of them, and BAMN!After taking ages to decide I got a text Rise teamed up with an abstract bird on right side of wrist on 11th August, '13 as a self gift on 22nd birthday Yes 25th july waved its wand and i turned 22 & to my surprise It didn't hurt all that bad.Some liked some didn't but what matters is i loved it. ^o^


It's true what they say, once you get one, you're going to go back for more.Though there are no plans for second one yet.

5 comments:

I HEARD YOU said...

Wow ! Wow ! You really are a bold girl :)

Anita Sabat said...

One brave act!
I am never gonna go for it!
But, never say never!!! :)

Unknown said...

Wuhuu.This is smashing!!Though am sucker for tattoos,but could not able to get one yet...Needles,am darn scared of these monsters.

Way to go girl!!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Okay, now flap it around, let's see if that wing works :P
Congrats!

S. said...

I heard you Hahaha Thanks. xD

Anita yeah.Never say never *smiles*

anuymous dev Trust me it doesn't hurt that bad.Thank you :)

Anshul Hahaha Let's see.Thanks xD

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.