Readers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Note to self

Believe in God. Believe in his timings. Because- when you lose a good thing, something better comes!It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.You gotta hold your head up high, Have faith in yourself, Be strong.They say that good things take time.. But really great things happen in the blink of an eye.
I tend to say "I don't know" when I don't feel like thinking. I am good, but not an Angel. I sin, but I'm not the devil.And yes i was called a hypocrite too,especially when the moment came when i thought i almost stopped caring....what could be worst than this! sigh..time made us jerry while life is chasing like tom....
Here’s the thing. I think it’s best if I carry on from here by myself. You know, alone. –Marlin (Finding Nemo)

3 comments:

Ashish Kumar Srivastava said...

Exactly my thoughts :))

Rahul Bhatia said...

Sunakshi! a very thoughtful post:)

sunil said...

nice mature thoughts, impressed

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.