Readers

Monday, October 7, 2013

This space shall not die.

I changed my name to cursed muggle because i cannot get over from harry potter fever.No, I'm not a real fan, Probably because i haven't read the series yet.I might do that someday.Ah, That's the problem i think i have got time.Oh yeah, I changed bio too.Here it is

"My life malfunctions dreadfully, backfire spells, make strange decisions and emit shit from the wrong end."

They think i wrote this stuff to pretend how cool I am.Neat enough.Let them judge anyway.I'm not supposed to answer their assumptions.

What am i talking about?Sorry, I forgot to mention it is all about my twitter profile.See AdamantWitch  

I wrote something last night.I don't know if makes any sense or not but i want to preserve it may be because i might laugh later after reading this. 

Life has been crazy.I ran, walked, traveled, got drenched in rain.I dreamt, felt wasted, hated it all, broke down, tried, hung on, regretted, i picked a pace, i was slow though, i was made fun of, i laughed along.I socialized, got judged, threw opinions, drowned in self pity, corrected, loved, got changed, messed it all.Felt happy, sad, anger, miserable, hurt, tears, upset.I wished, prayed, framed hope, mocked, apologized, stood up, sat down, smiled.I wandered, felt lost and found my way.Somewhere between all this i learned to grow up.

Rough attempt to keep it alive.This space shall not die.

*Peace*

3 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

You emit things from the wrong end? :O

So basically you want to live? Just do it! :P
(No, they didn't pay me to do such advertisement. But it's high time they did. :D)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Anita Sabat said...

That's wonderful, Sunakshi!
Even I share your views:)
Life is about learning and growing. You have summed up all what we do in the class-room of life! Great! :)

S. said...

Anshul may be we shall promote it on twitter :P

Anita Yay!Thank you. :)

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.