Readers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder


I neither belong here,
Nor i belong there,
From madness to sanity cigar,
I have come this far,
From love to hatred,
Worthless, they all once stated,
Remorse buried in grave,
Playing game of life is favorite escape.

It's not about the fair skin tone or the layers of make up you put on but it's about the ability to have compassion and kindness towards everyone you meet.You hardly know their story so there's no point in judging their struggles.I refuse to be called beautiful. for i cannot bear the extra dose of negativity.I can be there assuring the support but then i begin to become ignorant once someone start getting on nerves crying every single time.You may say I'm selfish, I admit I am but then let it be.Who isn't?I'm not bounded by an obligation to entertain the irretrievably bruised souls who are beyond reach to be fixed.If i can't convince anyone that life is worth...I just try to remind them and if nothing installs in their pea size brain i quietly leave.All one can do is pray for them, as simple as that.I have had my share of struggles which I've learned to laugh at, prepared for bizarre to flood in.I take the ownership, chances, fun and no matter what, I won't stop my things for someone else sake.I live it all unapologetically.

Friend of mine poked few days back complaining about the looks which she has no control over.I mean this isn't something you can actually get on demand.Imagine if ever this thing worked how it would have been.Creators mailbox flooded with ultimate requests and infinite bribes to speed up the process.

There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others.I don't believe in dressing up reality.I don't believe in using make up (Of course conditions apply) to make things look smoother.Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in my own skin.The ones who loves you would still be willing to be seen in public with you, Not because of how you like but because of what you mean to them and if someone doesn't accept you for how you look like, Trust me they deserve to be left like a choice.

1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Well all what you say is pretty and true, but still, everybody has the right to look beautiful and spend in that respect. We've to live with our prejudices if we cannot shake them off, maybe we should wear them with pride. If someone likes to brandish their battle scars, go ahead, I like smooth skin anyway, so be it :)

Happy Woman's day!

Blasphemous Aesthete

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.