Readers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Though with you i chatter meaningless gabbles i scatter,
Jovially,jauntily,jerkily i smile,
Roam around outcasting my own style,
Living at the most and laughing around merrily,
Pulling your leg till you start giggling heartily,
Yet escaping far away from this for a while,
Its the solitude with which my soul compile,
In the night when sky is full of star crew,
I hope one falls and my wish come true,
Phase which is vandalized,
Pass away like it was never fantasized,
Wishing i could trade my life to bring him back,
Gazing the stars and searching for his sign,
Looking around and feeling his presence,
Listening to walls which teasingly yells his memories,
Silently pleading "please come back dad",
Wetting the pillow and sobbing so hard,
Pondering on my own thoughts,
Tying the heart with soul in knotts,
I love when my heart consoles my tears,
Somehow it settle down all my fears,
I play the strings of my own silent symphony,
And prepare myself to work on building my own destiny

9 comments:

Shriti said...

Love you di =[

stay strong!

and I'm extremely sorry I cannot text you or anyone.. please comebaack on fb =\
i am missing you =/ <3

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wonderful poem. I enjoy every last word. Thankas for sharing.

Yvonne.

DiDo said...

And she;'s back a Bang...!!

now dont disappear oka??? :)

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi
touching...letting the whole thing sink deep makes you feel the tranquil of the heart that held these words...

Regards,
The Silhouette..

Unknown said...

it was.....really nice one!!

Jai Ho Mangalmay hO

Ritika said...

Oops, i read you after so long.

Loved it ,and the feelings it displayed! :))

Keep blogging! Cheers!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I believe he would have wanted you to stay strong, that would make him happy. But then, he's missed. :)

Nice poem.

Regards,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Ravindra Merthi said...

Cant imagine the loss u suffered but the last line gives me hope.
Thats how the life goes and we learn only thru the way.
Keep Up Writing and i am always here to read ur lines.
Bless you

'uday' said...

... nice poem ... well writing !!

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.