Readers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm just not useless, I'm phoneless too.

I wasted away my morning searching for a phone with a decent camera and found nothing because my price range is about 10k and yes, Being useless was an old story ; Now I'm phoneless too.Am i missing something?Not at all except the finalization of venue and time to meet two old friends.The best part is i have been so dependent on contact list that i really never cared enough to remember the number.I honestly don’t receive too many calls and when I do, it usually is of some importance.I have become one of those who won't be able to call family and friends if she didn't look up their numbers in cellphone first.FML seriously.Needless to say, it is only when we lose cellular phones that we truly realize how dependent on them we really are.Funny how the devices that make our life less complicated and stressful can also cause stress and complicate our simplicity.I guess it is not going to be that bad going without phone for couple of days or almost a week i guess.I'll begin the shopping once pitra paksha ends.

1 comment:

Red Handed said...

PITRA PAKSHA...PLS COME SOON!

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.