Readers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Penny saved is a penny earned.

Earning isn't a cake walk as it seems to be and money plant doesn't manufacture those ample green notes for you and your family in bank accounts.I learned this at the age of 18 itself when i received my first hard earned income.I always had this habit of saving a little portion of whatever cash i used to get, I used to make list of things i would love to buy but once i had sufficient money i used to end up spending it all on other non important things.Even now at the age of 22 i haven't changed a bit i still save a portion of my non regular pocket money, make list of things to buy and then keep it aside when i realize i don't need the things i planned to purchase.Yes, here's a little difference and it is a sign of progress i guess.Time makes you realize the importance of decision making.To my surprise it has always been helpful, the balance between wants and needs is installed in the cells and I'm proud to announce that I have been able to fulfill my needs most of the times and sometimes my useless wants too because of the same without disturbing mom. xD

Penny saved is a penny earned they say.I understood the value and the meaning of this phrase.The most important thing is when i flaunt my stuff at least i can say i had the patience to earn it and instead of throwing tantrums on parents i managed to contribute my share.


Anyway what are your weekend plans? xD

3 comments:

Soumya said...

So young and yet so thoughtful you are.

Like I always say, if you want to flaunt it atleast make sure you earned it :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Send me a gift, I'm poor :D

Only then I'll say, 'way to go girl'

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

S. said...

Soumya I agree. :)

Hahaha I won't mind if you won't say that anshul. :P

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.