Readers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Flaunting the awards one more time

Just when i thought I'm writing for myself Anita , One of my favorite twitter friend who possess an immense charisma of spreading the smiles around, did her bit in making me smile once again on a day when I feel feverish and health is being stupid because of weather changes.How i wish it could learn how to welcome winter, The season which is most awaited, The season of celebration May be not this time though Thanks a tonne Anita *Bear hug*

I remember the initial days of my blogging when receiving awards and tags by blogger friends used to make bloat of happiness.Anita just made me walk through the memory lanes by nominating me for Liebster & Creative Blogger Award Here
All I have to do is - 1.Post 11 facts about me. *Ahem ahem*
2. Answer 11 questions which Anita carefully weaved for casting a spell to blabber out all. xP
3. Tag 11 bloggers and ask 11 new questions. *Again a difficult one*
4. Drop happiness on the blogs by letting them know that they're honoured with awesomeness. :D

Let's finish it off all and flaunt the love *Rolls up sleeves*

11 Facts About Me :

1. I hate blaming things on others.I admit my share of fault and believe in moving on.
2. I'm an agnostic.A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God which makes things difficult when it comes to dealing with mom's love for taking us along to visit temples or performing the puja.
3. I totally love the dhaaba and street food.No matter how fine the restaurants are, nothing can truly beat the taste of local varieties.
4. I'm clueless when it comes to technology.Trust me, you ask a question and i will give you a good reason why you must change it.I'm thankful to my parents who didn't compromise in selecting the best school for me and i managed to learn what internet is.Jai Google baba/maiya *whatever it is* ki!
5. I cannot keep the gifts for lifetime.I'm not one among those who would keep the wrapping papers, every damn piece of letter or things which they've received from their friends or loved ones.Oh yes, That careless I am.I cannot even count how many gifts i have lost so far.
6. Once i notice that i am getting attached to anyone i build the walls of words.Sharing in friendship is limited to a certain extent.
7. I hate lovey dovey nicknames.I swear, We'll be better friends if you'll call me by a decent short form of my name if you really wish to give me a nickname.
8.  I love reading novels.I have just read the selected ones excluding the engineers works who put their soul in writing about failed love stories including the Hinglish but I crave to read more and more.If you're considering a gift for me, I'll help you by giving the list. xP
9. I love shopping alone and of course decent amount in pocket is a must.
10. I admire people who're down to earth when they have every right to flaunt their achievements.
11. I feel blessed for life has been gracious when it comes to counting blessing and listing them all.

Task 1 FINISHED!!! Yayyiieee

*2nd one* 

11 Questions to answer :
 
1. When and how did you discover blogging?

Ans. In 2009, When cousin helped sister in discovering adsense earning scenerio through blogging.She was busy in building her professional blog traffic and I poured out all the shit here and explored it all, last but not the least made friends.
  
2. On an average, how much time do you spend to compose a Blog-Post?

Ans. Not more than 20 minutes.Sometimes it just takes 15 minutes.This one is taking much more time though. xD

3. Which is your most favorite Blog-Post so far (please share the link) and why do you love it so much?

Ans. I haven't kept a track of what i have read so far to be honest but i would love to be partial in naming my favorites here.Every time i visit their blog i don't feel like closing the tab.
These are :
> Writing for life
Life of leo
> The red handed blog 
> Aesthetic Blasphemy

4. What is the best compliment/comment and Award you have received as a Blogger?

Ans. It is ayu's comment on one of my blog post in 2010 i guess in which she mentioned that my blog inspired her to write more often And the second one is from aditi on twitter when she mentioned how she remember few of my poems which i wrote ages ago & my blog link helped her in finding my profile on twitter second time.  

5. As a Blogger, what is more important to you-

A) Recognition (& Votes) as the 'Best' & most 'Popular' Post or

B) Prize as the Winning Post or

C) Number of Followers or

D) None of the above as you Blog for yourself & your peace of mind?

Ans. D

6. According to you, what is the purpose of life?

Ans. Trying to find it out.

7. Have you heard of the term CSR? What does CSR mean to you?

Ans. Yes.It's one hell of theory chapter adding few more pages to increase the burden of most hated subject corporate governance of our syllabus.If I'm not wrong it is corporate social responsibility.First tell me if it is right then only i will share what it means to me. xP

8. What is the biggest problem facing the world? What is your solution to save our world?

Ans. I will skip this question.Definitely not in right state of mind to actually think about world's problem and I'm not going become super woman in a day anyway.

9. According to you, our Environment is whose responsibility?

Ans. Society.Ours.Mine!

10. What is that one advice/lesson that you always give or would like to share with all?


Ans. Never ever tag anyone in creating post which can take more than an hour like this one.Please consider this after accepting my tag okay. xP

11. What is your dream?  

Ans. If only i had one dream. xP I will put up a list someday.

Task 2 OVERRRRR! *Stretching arms*

 *3rd one now*

Tagging 11 bloggers and Asking them 11 questions :

Part 1.

1. Red handed - http://anuglyhead.blogspot.in/
2. Anshul - http://aestheticblasphemy.com/
3. Soumya - http://soumya-hintofme.blogspot.in/
4. Raaji - http://raajii.blogspot.in/
5. Rahul - http://rahulsblogandcollections.blogspot.in/
6. Sulagna di (You're being missed) - http://sulagnablogs.blogspot.in/
7. Israr - http://afficer.blogspot.in/
8. Abhishek - http://i-heard-u.blogspot.in/
9. Pramoda - http://yedilmangemore.blogspot.in/
10. Pria - http://www.priarao.com/
11. Shriti - http://shriti-speaks.blogspot.in/

Part 2.

Questions-

1. Name and share the blog link which made you love being part of blogosphere and restored faith in blogging.
2. What's the craziest thing you've done so far?You must be having plenty, Let the best one settle down on your blog.  xD
3. What scares you to the death?Everyone have their own share of fears, pour it out. xD
4. Do you actually think edward has taken his share of sparkles from lady gaga? *Keeel me now please*
5. What if government ban Facebook, Twitter, whatsApp, BBM, blog?How will you survive?Will you consider hiring pigeons and playing kabootar jaa on loop?  xP
6. Tell the minimum  number of crushes you can recall when you try to look at the slideshow. xD
7. That one event which makes you dig a pit and surrender yourself to it.Oh yes, I'm talking about your most embarrassing moment here.
8. If you could go on date with anyone of your choice who would be that lucky one?
9. Share your idea of perfect gift.You can list down all so that one can go through before selecting one for you.
10. Name at least 10 places you would love to explore.
11. Everyone creates natural disasters while attempting their experiments in kitchen.Tell your worst one xD

3rd Task. KEEEEEEEELED it!!! *Kindly deal with weird questions with peace*

4th Task finished too.Answer 11 questions, write down 11 facts about yourself, flaunt these two awards and Enjoy the tag! xD


Yay!!Now *Drum rolls* ..See mine *Clap clap*  \^_^/










8 comments:

Anita Sabat said...

Really nice, Sunakshi!
I smiled such a lot! :)
Your Posts are so cool and so much fun!
Feels like Party-Time!

Yes, I agree these Award-Posts do take up quite some time!
I still have a couple more to accept, while having limited time for Contest Posts! Really dunno how to manage! :)

Please do post a link of this Post in my original Post:
http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/11/2-in-one-my-1st-liebster-creative.html

Will help people to read your perky answers & get perked up! :)
Keep Rocking, Girl! :)

Red Handed said...

Heyyyyyyyyyy! First of all congratulationsssss!! And you know what? You and me are so alike! I love shopping alone...I dnt save up gifts....I looooove street food. I am not technologically gifted.
And oyyyy, the question was what is your favourite blogpost so far and why....You had to tell your posts which you love the most till nw..I think that's what it meant. But Thaaaaaankuuuu for telling me that you love my blog and me (Let me think so)..I am so happy. :)
And thaaanks for the award sweetheart!!!

Rahul Bhatia said...

A hearty thanks Sunakshi!

Soumya said...

Yayieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Thank you so much, nice to see the award season back. Such wonderful words about my blog you said *happy tears*.

Oh yeah, these questions. I'm gonna keeel you for sure.

:P

S. said...

Anita what else could be better than knowing that i did justice to your tag.I absolutely loved doing it. :)

Red handed - Hahaha!Thank you.I'm glad I'm not the only one to get the weird looks every now and then.Oh yes, I'm lethargic to mention all the links so i gave the blog links.Let the people discover on their own.I love your blog and you too. :D

S. said...

Soumya My pleasure :D Please don't kill me.I've got better questions to put up for next time.For now please deal with these and let the bloggers know your best of you. :p

You're welcome sir Rahul. :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Hey thank you for the kind gesture.

Erm, couldn't I just accept the award and leave the questions? Or am I bound by a code of conduct while accepting it? :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

S. said...

Anshul Hahaha I knew it.Yes, You may flaunt it and leave the question part.

*★.• The moment you get attached to things you screw it up! The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing. *★.•
This blog is my private territory.The content posted here do not represent your life or perspective- just mine.Your disagreement, irritation at any content posted over this blog doesn't give ample ground for you to post nasty,bitchy messages/comments.Furthermore I'm free to post anything i pleases to, which is not under any copyright restrictions,so you can't squeal until it's your own stuff.